The Orford Camping Trip

Image by skeeze from Pixabay

This summer I went to Orford to camp.  It was so fun!  You should camp in the campground.

In fact, I got to live there.  I liked it very much.  They changed the water in the pool to salt water.  It is easier to open my eyes underwater now.

We visited old friends and neighbors.  We played with new friends.  We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs for dinner.

We stayed for three days and two nights.  I took a walk every morning and took a shower every morning.

I had the best time ever.  You should really go there.

My tent took a long time to put up, but it was still worth the wait.  I want to go next summer.  It is a long drive there and back, but as I said, it is worth it.  I would do anything to go back.  You really should go.

Image by skeeze from Pixabay

4 thoughts on “The Orford Camping Trip

1. Dear Cherie,
    Orford looks very beautiful! What lake is that? Did you go canoeing? Did you get hot dogs over a fire? Any ghost stories around the fire?
    It’s too bad it’s so far from where you live. Is there anywhere closer you like to go?
    Enjoy the blogging challenge

Marg
    Student blogging commenter
    1marg.edublogs.org

1. Sorry to be confusing. My students are young, so all the posts come up with my name as the poster. This is Adelle, or Garter Scale’s post. Thank you for your wonderful comment!

2. I love camping to! My favorite place to camp is the beach. I liked reading your paragraph. Whats your favorite activity to do while camping?